San Diego, CA—June 3rd, 2016—ChiroTouch™, the nation’s leader in chiropractic software, is pleased to announce the upcoming webinar “What Would the Rockefellers Do? How Chiropractors Can Get and Stay Wealthy While Advancing the Profession” with Garrett Gunderson. This webinar is scheduled to air live for one hour on June 7th, 2016, at 10:00am PST.
“Mr. Gunderson is a master at creating proven strategies to generate income and maximize cash flow,” said Robert Moberg, CEO of ChiroTouch. “We’re fortunate to have him join us for and share his wealth of information on this important topic.”
It’s not unusual for chiropractors to feel frustrated trying to figure out a way to balance keeping more of what they make, while improving their business and giving more to their family and the profession. There is a way to find that balance. It's actually been in place for six generations with the Rockefeller Method.
Join this webinar where Garrett will reveal:
* How cash flow banking preserves, protects, and grows money no matter what the economy does.
* Financial technologies favored by large corporations (think GE and Walmart) and big banks (Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank, etc.) so they never lose a dime during market chaos.
* Ways to create predictability, so wealth grows and chiropractors never have to worry about whether their nest egg is going up or down (it always goes up—guaranteed).
* How to earn up to 10X (or more) than what banks are paying on CDs and savings accounts.
* How to create liquidity and full access to money for emergencies or opportunities (without triggering a costly capital gain or IRS penalty).
Garrett will cover a variety of financial topics in this webinar and show the attendees how to apply the Rockefeller Method to their practices!
ChiroTouch offers two ONC certified EHR chiropractic software systems, one cloud-based and one on premise. Both systems are designed from the ground up to maximize efficiencies for virtually every process, including patient self check-in, scheduling, SOAP notes, billing, interoffice communication, and more. ChiroTouch has developed its HIPAA-compliant systems to drastically reduce the time it takes to perform tasks that chiropractors are already doing, thus giving chiropractors more time to see more patients—resulting in increased referrals, improved efficiencies, and a direct, measurable impact on practice profitability.
Other recent webinar topics include “ICD-10: It’s a Marathon, Not a Sprint,” “The Secret Recipe to Grow Your Practice,” and “Keeping More of What You Make.” The ChiroTouch webinar programs and the attendees have benefited from speakers such as Dr. David Jackson, Dr. Patrick Gentempo, Dr. Bob Hoffman, Dr. David Fletcher, and many more. This cross-section of the most influential and recognized coaches and speakers has made for a very robust and popular series of webinars.
To join this webinar, visit http://bit.ly/1RRlaaH.