San Diego, CA – July 10th, 2015 – ChiroTouch™, the nation’s leader in chiropractic software, and Steve Kraus are pleased to announce “New Chiropractic Reimbursement Models” webinar, which is scheduled to air live for one hour on July 14th, 2015, at 10:00am PST.
“The goal for transitioning toward value based payment models is to reduce costs while simultaneously improving patient outcomes,” said Robert Moberg, CEO of ChiroTouch. “We’re thrilled to have Mr. Kraus join us and share his insight on how to navigate the new models and how those new models will impact the chiropractic community.”
Join us to:
1. Learn NEW Value Based Payment Models affecting your Practice Revenue
2. Discover the factors that contribute to your NEW Report Card rating, as viewed by patients and payers—find out how you’ll be scored
3. Discuss the role of Certified EHR technology and how it interacts with HIPAA, MU, PQRS, and ICD-10 and how it all plays a key role in your participation with the new ACO (Accountable Care Organization)
4. Find out how it all comes together
5. See pilot studies, projections, trends, and changes in Reimbursement models starting in 2016
ChiroTouch offers two ONC certified EHR chiropractic software systems, one cloud-based and one on premise. Both systems are designed from the ground up to maximize efficiencies for virtually every process, including patient self check-in, scheduling, SOAP notes, billing, interoffice communication and more. ChiroTouch has developed its HIPAA-compliant systems to drastically reduce the time it takes to perform tasks that chiropractors are already doing, thus giving chiropractors more time to see more patients—resulting in increased referrals, improved efficiencies, and a direct, measurable impact on practice profitability.
Other recent webinar topics include “ICD-10: It’s a Marathon, Not a Sprint,” “The Secret Recipe to Grow Your Practice,” and “Keeping More of What You Make.” The ChiroTouch webinar programs and the attendees have benefited from speakers such as Dr. David Jackson, Garrett Gunderson, Dr. Patrick Gentempo, Dr. Bob Hoffman, Dr. David Fletcher, and many more. This cross-section of the most influential and recognized coaches and speakers has made for a very robust and popular series of webinars.
To join this webinar, visit http://hubs.ly/y0ZtHS0.