San Diego, CA – July 23rd, 2014 – ChiroTouch™, the nation’s leader in chiropractic software, is pleased to announce the “Case Management Driven Documentation” webinar, which is scheduled to air live for one hour on July 29th, 2014, at 10:00am PST.
“Properly documenting client information can be a daunting task,” said Robert Moberg, CEO of ChiroTouch. “We’re thrilled to have Kathy Mills Chang join us for this webinar and share her immense insight on how to create clear and complete patient files.”
Join our special guest Kathy Mills Chang – documentation expert and founder of KMC University in the first of a three-part series on documentation.
Chiropractors often question whether they are doing the right things in the areas of documentation and compliance. One of the biggest missing elements in the holistic approach to documentation is the case management that is apparent when one reads the documentation. A third party reader, be it a payer, board member or other physician, ought to be able to “see” the doctor’s critical thinking about the management of the patient in the documentation. All too often missing, this important component can make or break documentation as a whole. This session will outline the steps necessary to ensure the case management shines through your documentation.
Learning Objectives/Program Goals:
* Report the mechanics of moving a patient from the beginning of an episode of care, from initial history, through exam, diagnosis and treatment planning, through daily visits that tell the story of the patient’s progress.
* Illustrate how proper case management meets federal documentation requirements for Medicare and other third party payers, while documenting key components and milestones of “doctor thinking” activities.
* Understand the difference between clinically appropriate care vs. medically necessary care while tracing forward the daily execution of your treatment plan for a cohesive account of the patient’s episodic journey.
* Understand the difference between incidents, bursts and episodic care and knowing when one ends, another begins.
* Understanding the transition between evaluation, management and treatment.
Other recent webinar topics include “Chiropractic and ICD-10: How to Make the Transition,” “Financial Tips That Can Improve Your Finances Now,” and “Most Proven Ways to Stay Excited about Practice.” The ChiroTouch webinar programs and the attendees have benefited from speakers such as Dr. Miles Bodzin, Dr. Billy DeMoss, Dr. Brad Glowaki, Garrett Gunderson, Dr. Ron Oberstein, Dr. Eric Plasker, Rick Sapio, and many more. This cross-section of the most influential and recognized coaches and speakers has made for a very robust and popular series of webinars.
To join ChiroTouch this webinar, visit https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/750992978