San Diego, CA – November 27th, 2013 – ChiroTouch™, the nation’s leader in chiropractic software, Diane Williams, and David Yaldezian are pleased to announce the “Maximize Your 2013 Tax Breaks for Your Office!” webinar, which is scheduled to air live for one hour on December 5th, 2013, at 10:00am PST.“Understanding smart tax strategies is crucial to ensuring that you’re making the most of your cash flow,” said Robert Moberg, President of ChiroTouch. “We’re thrilled that Ms. Williams and Mr. Yaldezian will be providing invaluable information for navigating and taking advantage of the applicable tax laws in this critical webinar.”
CT Academy will be hosting Diane Williams, Vice President & Controller of Bankers Leasing, and David Yaldezian, VP of Sales for ChiroTouch, to focus on 2013 Tax Strategies to maximize your tax savings.
- Find out the details of Section 179 and how it applies to you
- Discover how much money you are truly going to save THIS YEAR with new tax laws
- Hear how to write off the cost of your hardware and software
- Identify some of the advantages of THIS YEAR'S TAX BREAKS
- Learn strategies to maximize the tax laws for your office
- Discover the true cost of adding ChiroTouch to your practice
- Learn about the tax benefits of owning vs. renting
Other recent webinar topics include “Art of the Close,” “Building Value in Your Practice and Equity in Your Business,” and “HITECH Stimulus Act Updates.” The ChiroTouch webinar programs and the attendees have benefited from speakers such as Dr. Patrick Gentempo, Dr. Bob Hoffman, Dr. Eric Plasker, Dr. Ron Oberstein, Dr. Mark Ott, Stanley Greenfield, and many more. This cross-section of the most influential and recognized coaches and speakers has made for a very robust and popular series of webinars.
To join ChiroTouch for this webinar, visit https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/851135162