Presented by: Kathy Mills Chang, MCS-P, KMC University
If you rely at all on third party billing and collections, the strength of your cash flow is often dictated by the billing and coding knowledge of you and your team. Join Kathy Mills Chang as she guides doctors and team members in the most important groundwork and infrastructure for order, accountability, and success in these two vital areas. Any weakness in this fundamental system can cost you literally thousands of dollars, especially if your financial department has suffered staff turnover or if it’s an area that has never really been mastered. Doctors who don’t want to have to worry about this department must have a systems checklist and knowledge of the following:
- Basic knowledge of E/M coding that will arm you with the knowledge and protection you need to get paid for the level of service you provide.
- Training and review to cover the most basic codes used in a typical chiropractic practice.
- The accountability statistics that must be kept to measure progress, report to the doctor or manager, and track the action steps necessary for robust collections.
- Proper use of the most important modifiers that will limit unnecessary denial immediately.
- The six critical steps in the process of every successful and thriving third party billing and collections department.
- The most important checklist your team can use to ensure that every claim, every bill is sent properly, to ensure speedy and accurate reimbursement.
31 years of experience in chiropractic have made Kathy Mills Chang one of the most savvy and effective trainers in billing and coding. Don’t miss this opportunity to review the most core and basic principles of precise coding and billing skills.