San Diego, CA – September 17th, 2013 – ChiroTouch™, the nation’s leader in chiropractic software, and Kathy Mills Chang, MCS-P, are pleased to announce the “Polish and Perfect Your Billing and Coding for Maximum Reimbursement” webinar, which is scheduled to air live for one hour on September 24th, 2013, at 10:00am PST.“Billing and coding can be complicated, but they are important components of a practice to master to ensure practitioners are getting the reimbursement they’re entitled to,” said Robert Moberg, President of ChiroTouch. “We’re excited to have Ms. Chang lead this insightful webinar.”
If you rely at all on third party billing and collections, the strength of your cash flow is often dictated by the billing and coding knowledge of you and your team. Join Kathy Mills Chang as she guides doctors and team members in the most important groundwork and infrastructure for order, accountability, and success in these two vital areas. Any weakness in this fundamental system can cost you literally thousands of dollars, especially if your financial department has suffered staff turnover or if it’s an area that has never really been mastered. Doctors who don’t want to have to worry about this department must have a systems checklist and knowledge of the following:
* Basic knowledge of E/M coding that will arm you with the knowledge and protection you need to get paid for the level of service you provide.
* Training and review to cover the most basic codes used in a typical chiropractic practice.
* The accountability statistics that must be kept to measure progress, report to the doctor or manager, and track the action steps necessary for robust collections.
* Proper use of the most important modifiers that will limit unnecessary denial immediately.
* The six critical steps in the process of every successful and thriving third party billing and collections department.
* The most important checklist your team can use to ensure that every claim, every bill is sent properly, to ensure speedy and accurate reimbursement.
31 years of experience in chiropractic have made Kathy Mills Chang one of the most savvy and effective trainers in billing and coding. Don’t miss this opportunity to review the most core and basic principles of precise coding and billing skills.
Other recent webinar topics include “Art of the Close,” “Building Value in Your Practice and Equity in Your Business,” and “HITECH Stimulus Act Updates.” The ChiroTouch webinar programs and the attendees have benefited from speakers such as Dr. Patrick Gentempo, Dr. Bob Hoffman, Dr. Eric Plasker, Dr. Ron Oberstein, Dr. Mark Ott, Stanley Greenfield, and many more. This cross-section of the most influential and recognized coaches and speakers has made for a very robust and popular series of webinars.
To join ChiroTouch for this webinar, visit https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/724926066