San Diego, CA – May 29th, 2013 – ChiroTouch™, the leader in chiropractic management software, is pleased to announce it will be attending the Edinburgh Lectures Annual Seminar on June 7th, 2013.“ChiroTouch’s total practice management system has empowered so many practices in the States, and we’re now giving chiropractors in the UK the opportunity to achieve that same level of success,” said Robert Moberg, President of ChiroTouch. “We’re thrilled to be sharing with the Edinburgh Lectures attendees why so many chiropractors choose our management software for their practices.”
From Edinburgh Lectures’ website: Edinburgh Lectures’ goals are
- To bring world-class Chiropractic and non-Chiropractic speakers to the UK.
- To educate in the three fundamental tenets of Chiropractic the science, art and philosophy of Chiropractic.
- To provide learning opportunities and resources to enable Chiropractors to practice in a safe and ethical manner congruent with their Chiropractic values.
- To empower Chiropractors in the evolution of the Chiropractic profession in the UK while being a model of Chiropractic philosophical inclusion.
- To facilitate a meeting place for the important conversations in Chiropractic.
Chiropractic software designed from the ground up to maximize efficiencies for virtually every process, including patient self check-in, scheduling, SOAP notes, billing, interoffice communication and more, ChiroTouch has developed its HIPAA-compliant system to drastically reduce the time it takes to perform tasks that chiropractors are already doing. That gives chiropractors more time to see more patients—resulting in increased referrals, improved efficiencies, and a direct, measurable impact on practice profitability.