San Diego, CA – Dec 12th, 2011 – ChiroTouch™, the nation's leader in chiropractic software, and Dr. Wong and Carrie Rimstad with Foot Levelers are pleased to announce the Extreme Practice Building” webinar, which is scheduled to air live for one hour on Tuesday, December 15th, 2011 at 11:00am PST.“In today’s economy, one of the biggest concerns is growing practice revenue,” said Robert Moberg, President of ChiroTouch. "This webinar address that opportunity, while at the same time improving patient care.”
Join Dr. Kevin Wong and Carrie Rimstad from Foot Levelers and learn how to:
1. Discover NEW marketing ideas to help grow your practice.
2. Attract more new patients while building another revenue stream for your office.
3. CONFIDENTLY assess, interpret and communicate the role the feet and lower extremity play in stability and how it relates to your patient’s chiropractic care.
4. Understand the new features of the V7+ Associate software and how SIMPLE it is for your patients to understand!
Dr. Wong is a graduate from Palmer West and currently a postgraduate faculty member for PCCW as well as a lecturer for the International Chiropractic Association of California.
Carrie Rimstad is the Minneapolis Territory Manager for Foot Levelers.
* All attendees will receive a free DVD for their office reception room, as well as be entered into a raffle to win 2 FREE FOOT LEVELERS ORTHOTIC inserts.
Chiropractic software designed from the ground up to maximize efficiencies for virtually every process, including patient self check-in, scheduling, SOAP notes, billing, interoffice communication and more, ChiroTouch has developed its HIPAA-compliant system to drastically reduce the time it takes to perform tasks that chiropractors are already doing. That gives chiropractors more time to see more patients—resulting in increased referrals, improved efficiencies, and a direct, measurable impact on practice profitability.
Other recent webinar topics include ‘Art of the Close,’ ‘Building Value in Your Practice and Equity in Your Business,’ and ‘HITECH Stimulus Act Updates.’ The ChiroTouch webinar programs and the attendees have benefited from speakers such as Dr. Patrick Gentempo, Dr. Bob Hoffman, Dr. Eric Plasker, Dr. Ron Oberstein, Dr. Mark Ott, Dr. Brad Glowaki, Stanley Greenfield, and many more. This cross-section of the most influential and recognized coaches and speakers has made for a very robust and popular series of webinars.
To join this Webinar, visit https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/371775338.