San Diego, CA – September 19th, 2011 – ChiroTouch™, the nation's leader in chiropractic software, is pleased to announce it will be exhibiting at the Arkansas Chiropractic Association Fall Convention in Little Rock, Arkansas, September 23rd - 25th, 2011.“ChiroTouch enjoys close relationships with many state chiropractic associations across the country,” said Robert Moberg, President of ChiroTouch. “We are thrilled to have the opportunity to share our advanced total practice management software at the ACA Convention this year.”
The mission of the ACA is:
- To promulgate and advance the art, science, and philosophy of the profession of Chiropractic.
- To promote public understanding of the principles and benefits of Chiropractic.
- To establish and maintain a high standard of professional ethics in the profession of Chiropractic.
- To encourage scientific research, and to assist professional development and continuing education within the profession of Chiropractic.
- To assist in every feasible way, efforts to secure legislation favorable to the interests of the people of Arkansas to enjoy freedom of access to Chiropractic care
Chiropractic software designed from the ground up to maximize efficiencies for virtually every process, including patient self check-in, scheduling, SOAP notes, billing, interoffice communication and more, ChiroTouch has developed its HIPAA-compliant system to drastically reduce the time it takes to perform tasks that chiropractors are already doing. That gives chiropractors more time to see more patients—resulting in increased referrals, improved efficiencies, and a direct, measurable impact on practice profitability.
In addition to attending numerous chiropractic association conventions, and in the effort to support the chiropractic community, ChiroTouch teams up with state associations to give practices the opportunity to discover the power of the world’s leading total practice management software while contributing to their own Association. For each practice that signs up for a free, no-obligation demonstration of the ChiroTouch software system, ChiroTouch donates funds to the Association. Additionally, for those Association members that sign up with ChiroTouch after participating in the demo, ChiroTouch picks up all, or a majority, of the State Association fees on behalf of the doctor.