San Diego, CA – July 21, 2010 – ChiroTouch™, the nation's leader in chiropractic software, has recently launched its latest software release, complete with numerous innovations that have a direct impact on chiropractic patient care and practice profitability.
“We at ChiroTouch take a lot of pride in our commitment to the four ‘Ps’ – patients, practices, providers, and the profession,” said Robert Moberg, President of ChiroTouch. “This latest release reflects that commitment, and serves to empower our family of practices in a way never before seen in the chiropractic software industry.”
Just a few of the updates include credit card processing from directly within the ChiroTouch software system; a robust contact manager that prevents patients from missing out on any necessary communication; and a new system auditing function that allows providers to review user actions.
The reporting functions also saw a major upgrade and now includes:
- CTReminders Reporting - allows users to view appointment reminder status for each patient
- New Patient List by Provider/Source - lists all new patients entered into the system for a specific time range, organized by provider and source of referral
- Care Packages
- Recurring Charges
- Insurance About to Expire
- Superbill - displays all charges for a given time period
- Late for Appointment Indicator - indicates in the patient flow screen which patients are late for their appointment
- CTSecure for online automatic Back-up
Chiropractic software designed from the ground up to maximize efficiencies for virtually every process, including patient self check-in, scheduling, SOAP notes, billing, interoffice communication and more, ChiroTouch has developed its HIPAA-compliant system to drastically reduce the time it takes to perform tasks that chiropractors are already doing. That gives chiropractors more time to see more patients—resulting in increased referrals, improved efficiencies, and a direct, measurable impact on practice profitability.
“Most of the innovations we’ve added are a result of the close working relationship ChiroTouch has developed with its practices,” added Robert. “We’re very excited to launch these practice-driven innovations, and look forward to continued collaboration with chiropractors and their staff in the best interest of the patients we all collectively serve. We strive to be the 'click-less' software built from a 'client-centric' approach!”